In 1924, a three-story structure was built to house WCHS. Throughout the decades, eight additions were made as the student body grew and more educational opportunities were made available. Presently, our facility is made up of 27 classrooms, including accommodations for band, choir, industrial technology, computer technology, science laboratories, consumer family science, and business.
The library-media center lends to all areas of research and studies and is computer automated. Hot lunch is served daily in the cafeteria. WCHS has two gyms available for physical education and the athletic programs, as well as many other school and community activities. The auditorium (one of the gyms) is also used for chapel, drama and musical productions, and assemblies. In 2009, the construction of a conditioning facility and a bus storage and bus maintenance building were completed.